[Prev][Next][Index]

Plants wanted (commercial)

First, I apologize if this post is seen as off the topic of the group.

I want to cover my expenses, and I would guess most other folks do
too.

A local store wants to buy:

 250 stems anacharis  (he wants to steal them for six cents a stem, I
               told him that was not enough, let me know what you
want)

  5 LARGE portions of java moss  (I did not confer with him about
price,
               tell me how much per quart of thoroughly drained
volume)

I will be glad to broker your plants, no charge.  Because the buyer is
a big support of the local aquarium society.

Just trying to help folks connect......     Dave

Dave Gomberg, Experimenta      San Francisco CA USA   gomberg at wcf_com