[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: tropica source

Jim,

>I saw your post in the APlist on Tropica Master Grow...I'd like to try some
>but have been unable to find a source either locally or in my mail order
>catalogues (MOP, Aq Wharehouse, That Fish Place).....do you know of a mail
>order source?  Neither Kevin C or Paul S were aware of one so I'm running out
>of places to try!

TMG is not imported in the US and to my knowledge is available thru any US
mail order suppliers. However, Tropica plants and fertilizers are sold in
Canada. I believe that they can be found in Toronto and other places in
Ontario.

Neil Frank, TAG editor    Aquatic Gardeners Association    Raleigh, NC USA