[Prev][Next][Index]

re:Tank and Stand

Larry,

 >>  What I found lacking, though was information on constructing a hood or
 >> covering to house the lights. Specifically, would the hood rest right
 >> on the sides of the tank?, would it be supported by other means?
 >> Should I just hang it from the ceiling?  I'm looking for ideas here.
 >> I like to keep plants, so lots of light is the order of the day.

I have two files I wrote on building hoods.  Pretty easy to follow.  If you
want them email me and I'll forward copies.  Two different designs, but both
similar.  If you email me I'll also give you the email address for All Glass
and a custom manf. for tanks.

Doug Valverde 75051.160 at compuserve_com  -or-  dvalver at ibm_net