[Prev][Next][Index]

Bolbitis Question

I just bought 2 'portions' (approx. 3" rhizomes w/ a half dozen leaves
each) of Bolbitis heulodoti (sp?) at a local store and would appreciate any
advice on special needs it may have. The little I've found indicates that
it likes moving water and being on rather than in a substrate. I've
rubberbanded each piece to a small rock and placed them where they'll get a
gentle flow past them. The guy at the store indicated that their light
requirements are moderate - on a par w/ cousin java fern. True? TIA for any
wisdom you'd like to share.  jp

John Pittman
john.pittman at rscs_net