[Prev][Next][Index]

Administrative stuff

Re: APD membership

I've been keeping a casual tally of new subscribers and old subscribers
leaving the digest; I've seen very few folks unsubscribing and we're still
adding a couple of new people more or less daily.

Looks like the huge sucking sound we expected after the formation of the
rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants has yet to materialize.

Also, I've still trying to set the newsgroup up as a "subscriber" to the
APD.  I had thought to post each digest to the NG until I got this worked
out (assuming it can be) but none of the new groups are available through
my provider to date.

Cynthia