[Prev][Next][Index]

Tanks & stands

Does anyone have addresses or phone numbers for the larger tank
manufacturers (AGA, Penn-Plax, et. al.)? I'd like to call or write for
catalogs or brochures.

I was checking through The Krib, and came across their information about
making a tank stand. From this info, I should be able to construct a tank
stand.

What I found lacking, though was information on constructing a hood or
covering to house the lights. Specifically, would the hood rest right on
the sides of the tank?, would it be supported by other means? Should I just
hang it from the ceiling?

I'm looking for ideas here. I like to keep plants, so lots of light is the
order of the day.

Thanks.

Larry West