[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Newsgroup

Text item:

>From: Trent Nicholas <trent at matra_com.au>
>Date: Sun, 31 Mar 1996 09:21:10 +1000
>Subject: Newsgroup
>
>Sorry if this topic is over but I haven't read this list for a while, and it
>doesn't have anything to do with plants.
>I have been reading this mailing list for about 6 months now and I would
>prefer the newsgroup to the mailing list.
>However my provider doesn't carry the rec.aquaria.* newsgroups (yet) and so
>am looking for a free usenet provider so I can read them while I am waiting.
>Does anyone know of one or can lead me in the right direction?

Do you have Netscape? Do this:

 http://drn.zippo.com/news-bin/wwwnews?rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants

It's FREE. They used to have news.zippo.com NNTP server that you can use
newsreader to read news. Not sure if they still have it in service, long
time did not access it.

rgds..kbkoh

Text item: External Message Header

Subject:   Aquatic Plants Digest V1 #376
To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
From: Aquatic-Plants-Owner at actwin_com
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 1996 03:39:02 -0500
8 for Aquatic-Plants-Digest-Outgoing at ActWin_com; Sun, 31 Mar 1996 03:39:02 -0500

     (Smail3.1.28.1 #2) id m0u3IqG-000qDLC; Sun, 31 Mar 96 00:50 PST