[Prev][Next][Index]

SFAS auction

Well it's that time of month again, time to think about whether your tank needs trimming and if so, do it!  Take those surplus veggies and pack them in a box.  Mail them to me PRIORITY MAIL on Tuesday, and I will put them in Friday's SFAS auction.  This is the only monthly plant auction in the US I know of.  We are currently limited to 25 bags, so you will get between 7-10 bags usually.   I will label and bag the plants for you, take them to the auction, and send you the proceeds (less 25% to SFAS and any out of pocket expenses).   What do I get out of it?  I get to snitch as the bags are packed.
More unusual species are the big winners, H polysperma and Java moss don't do well.

Please let me know by Monday if you will be sending a box.   Many thanks.

Dave Gomberg, Experimenta      San Francisco CA USA   gomberg at wcf_com