[Prev][Next][Index]

Baench Atlas

Hi,

I'm going to decide whether to buy Baench Atlas and I would like to make
good on this decision. Could someone tell me how are the information in
the book? Do they have chapters on tank setup, planting arrangement,
fish disease etc? The plant and fish species list have brief information
or just technical data like the one in Axelrod's Atlas. I'm going to
place an order because it is not available locally unlike that Axelrod's
one. There is also another good book by one German author, published in
1978 titled The Complete Tropical Fish Encyclopedia. I think that is the
title. I'll have to quickly decide whether to buy this or order
Baench's. Please respond on email so that I get to know it immediately.
Thanks a lot.

rgds..kbkoh