[Prev][Next][Index]

Amano Aqua Journal

Thank you Shing Lam, for telling us about Aquatic Design Amano's home page.
 I couldn't wait and immediately surfed over.  It has much promise in the
Q&A area and the graphics tease with the promise of excellent quality in the
downloaded files.  Does Aqua Journal come in an English version?  How do we
subscribe?   The 2nd and 3rd books in the Nature Aquarium World look
exciting.  But I like the German title much better - Plant Paradise Under
Water!  That is exactly what Mr. Amano gives us!
Rochelle Williams
williaro at ftmcphsn-emh1_army.mil
Drooling at the mouth in front of my computer!