[Prev][Next][Index]

Cabomba question

Hi everyone,

I really love the look of Cabomba and would like to have a nice, big
healthy grove in my tank. Is there a certain kind that is easier to keep
than others? What does Cabomba require to grow well?

I have a 48 gallon with laterite in the gravel, and four 4 ft florescent
lights, 3 ultra lume and 1 chroma 50. I'm running DIY CO2 through a
powerhead. I use Tropica Master Grow fertilizer -- all plants are growing
well. How does this set up sound for Cabomba? I want to find out before I
get some because when Cabomba falls apart it really makes a mess in the
tank.

Thanks
Olga
in Vancouver where it's definately Spring.