[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Plant Books

> From: George Booth <booth at hpmtlgb1_lvld.hp.com>
> Subject: New book
> > I think that we would all agree that
> > there is a shortage of really good, beautifully illustrated books on
> > aquarium plants.
>
> > Also, I would like to see an American viewpoint on the subject.

So would I.

> PS: How much would you pay for a book?

For a GOOD book, well illustrated and most important with complete
information on natural habitat, water conditions, cultivating, needs
in the aquariums..... I would pay $60 - $80 without hesitation.

Franc Gorenc                         franc at golden_net
Kitchener, Ontario                http://www.golden.net/~franc
Canada