[Prev][Next][Index]

Catching Cory Cats

I've been lurking for a couple of months and because of the expert advice on
this list I've done pretty well in establishing a 55 gallon plant tank.
Being my first plant tank I planted evenly throughout the tank.  Now I've
got a jungle and I really never see the bottom dwellers.  My problem is I
want to move the 6 cory's I put in the tank to another, but I can't catch
them without tearing up the whole tank.  Does anyone know of a decent way of
getting the cory's out or should I just leave them and get more?

Thanks

Mike from 7,000 ft. in central Colorado