[Prev][Next][Index]

More on quality control (fwd)

Forwarded  (with a one-word change to get it past the bouncing mechanism.

-Shaji

From: gomberg at wcf_com (Dave Gomberg)
To: aquatic-plants at actwin_com
Subject: More on quality control

There was a journal on computer performance.  To get it, you had to
write an acceptable article.   What if we combine that idea with the
idea of gating and let "qualified" writers join and post to APD and
gate it one way to the news group (so everyone can read it).  If you
want to subscribe to APD, you must submit an article or question
answer to the editor.  If she says yes, you are in.  If he says no,
there is some appeal board.  It is elitist, but justly so, I think.
Any thoughts?

Dave Gomberg, Experimenta      San Francisco CA USA   gomberg at wcf_com