[Prev][Next][Index]

APD quality control

Maybe we should take a leaf (hee hee) from scientific journals.
Anyone can read them.  If you want to write for them, your writing
must be "approved" by someone else who reads what you wrote and
passes on it as worth printing.  In the back there may be a newbie's
q&a.  If you want to get an answer to a question you can write the
editor and wait 3-9 months, or you can go to the library (electronic
in our case) and look in old issues (the Krib).  Is this a meaningful
model for us?    Dave

Dave Gomberg, Experimenta      San Francisco CA USA   gomberg at wcf_com