[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Mailing list topics versus news group topics

I read with great interest the discussion going on between Karen Randall
and Stephen Pushak.  I agree with Karen's frustration with the newbie
questions, and it ocurred to me that one possible solution is to refer
newbies to the Krib, where Eric Olson has quite a collection of well
selected posts on aquatic plant problems.  If there are some  newbie
problems not addressed in Eric's collection, then perhaps we can produce
some more material to cover the deficiencies.  For example, I should
produce something about my bleach treatment to get rid of hair algae.

What do you think?

It is spring break, and I am glued to my computer like a limpet!  Is there
a support group for us addicts?