[Prev][Next][Index]

Newsgroup

I have just checked and I still cant get rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants. I
did check out the alt. and rec.aquarias which made me feel so glad that I am
a member of this excellent list and dont have to browse through thousands of
crappy mesages and abuse. The headings are not sufficient enough to be able
to scan the good from the bad. I for one will not be a regular visitor of
the newsgroup whilst this list still remains, it is one of the only things I
look forward to in my working day, (other than knock off time).

Andrew