[Prev][Next][Index]

Reposting of EVERYTHING

Hey is someone trying to sabotage this digest by posting whole digests
several times. It's been going on for quite awhile now and getting *very*
boring. I'm about to switch to the newsgroup. I think I agree with George
and Stephen that we should all try to switch to
rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants while keeping an eye on the digest for those
who can't get to a newsgroup. There is also e-mail for those without
newsgroup access. They can e-mail one of us and we could put it up on the
newsgroup for them -- as long as it's NOT excessive of course.

Olga
in lovely warm Vancouver where the daffodils are out and the cherry trees
are blooming