[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V1 #314

I am replying about medication in planted tanks. It's my first time and
please e-mail me if I do it wrong. I reluctantly tried Maracide by Mardel
Labs, because I was desperate. A trusted fish store employee recommended it
as the safest ich med for planted tanks. I watched carefully and with much
fear. Lo and behold, 5 days later the ich was gone and I swear the plants
grew at greater than normal rate. I am not making this up and I was as
surprised as you are! Anyone else have this experience?

Robin using husbands address sryan at skypoint_com>

Drawing on my fine command of language, I said nothing.