[Prev][Next][Index]

UseNet vs APD

> From: williaro at ftmcphsn-emh1_army.mil (Williams, Rochelle - DCSPIM)
>
> One of the other posters is correct, I too believe the "big guns" have
> jumped ship to the newsgroup.

I think most of us are still here.

> From: olga at arts_ubc.ca
>
> And right now there's a bit of a change over going on between the
> Plant Digest and the new newsgroup, alt.aquaria.freshwater.plants.

rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
^^^

Shaji - ever so often an APD comes through with just hideous
formatting, like some system was adding strange characters.  Any idea
what's happening?  It makes reading the APD less than pleasureable.

PS: To those folks posting from PCs or systems with editors that don't
use line-feed - some mail readers will not format your lines and some
of us will not bother to reformat your messages, losing most of it
past the right margin, and thus, won't answer your questions.  The
last one I had trouble with was from "franc at golden_golden.net".

---------
George "Not a big gun, but often a loose cannon" Booth