[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Phosphates

From:	NAME: DIONIGI MALADORNO
	FUNC: PRCI
	TEL: 201-812-3495 <MALADORD@A1@RNISD0>
To:	NAME: AQUATIC PLANTS <"Aquatic-Plants at ActWin_com"@INET@MRGATE@RNISD0>

A few days ago I wrote:

***I am quite new on the list, and I am not sure if there is interest on
this
***subject. So, before I take away space, I would like to know if there is
***anyone interested in reading and commenting on the elevated phosphate
levels
***I have in one of my tanks ...(snip snip)...
***The story is a little bit long, so I will send it only if I get positive
***feedback in terms of interest from other readers.
***
***
***Dionigi

Come on guys, I just wanted to look polite. I got no answers! I am dying for
the opportunity to write what's going on in my tank! Is it really true that
nobody cares about my phosphates????

Dionigi