[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Newsgroup vs email

I also really enjoy this email group, but am also looking forward to the
newsgroup.  Hopefully most everyone will have access, and I realize thats
a problem.  However, I'm not worried about 'flame wars' and bullying.
Most of the experienced people who have had the patience and courtesy and
willingness to share their knowledge will be on the newsgroup, and I
think there is a large enough 'core group' of us to continue our exchange
in an open and friendly way.  the newsgroup will allow us to more
efficiently respond to particular posts, and will reduce the time it
takes to read the postings.

Thanks to Shaji for all his efforts!!!

Paul Bucciaglia