[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Roots Growing...

-The problem is that my hygro polysperma, hydrocotyle leucopetala,
-bacopa
-carolinia, nomaphila sticta, and alternatheria rosaefolia have all
-developed what look like tiny white roots growing out of the stems and
-I don't like it. Do I have any options short of cutting off all these
-tiny roots by hand which is really not possible.  What is causing this?
-Other than this unsightly problem the plants listed above are growing
-like crazy.

When I first set up my plant tank (27g) hygro was growing like mad too
give them 3-5 months and see what happens.. In the mean time cut the
hygro back with a ruthless hand. :Ì

	Bryan
	ots at oanet_com