[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V1 #318

>Although I have access to newsgroups, I have been unable to find
>rec.aquaria.plants . I have found two other sub-groups listed under rec
>aquaria. Is this newsgroup up and running yet? Are you folks receiving
>anything?

I think the newsgroup is rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants.  You can also go to
rec.aquaria and access the newsgroup by clicking on one of the messages
proclaiming the new hierarchy.  They are cross-posted in all the new groups.
I also will miss the civility and courtesy of this newsgroup.  At least here
fanatics who have nothing better to do but criticize others don't have access.

-Roni