[Prev][Next][Index]

Newsgroups

Although I have access to newsgroups, I have been unable to find
rec.aquaria.plants . I have found two other sub-groups listed under rec
aquaria. Is this newsgroup up and running yet? Are you folks receiving
anything?
     If this list is discontinued, I for one will greatly miss it. Even if I
can get the new newsgroup. This has a feel of friendliness and cooperation
that I haven't seen on the newsgroups. I greatly enjoy everyone's civility
and politeness and patience with newcomers. This can only help our hobby. The
language here has always been courteous and proper; Something that is not
always the case on a newsgroup.
     Finally, I hope that I am not writing our own obituary. I understand
that this list must be a tremendous amount of work, but it also does a
tremendous amount of good. I have heard ideas here that I would not have
heard had I bought every plant book published. This list alone justifies my
internet subscription.