[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: List Vs News Group

From:	NAME: DIONIGI MALADORNO
	FUNC: PRCI
	TEL: 201-812-3495 <MALADORD@A1@RNISD0>
To:	NAME: AQUATIC PLANTS <"Aquatic-Plants at ActWin_com"@INET@MRGATE@RNISD0>

>From: Andrew Hamilton <andrewha at tafe_sa.edu.au>

>Date: Fri, 8 Mar 1996 11:25:57 +1030
>Subject: New List

>Now that there is a f/water plants newsgroup available does this mean that
>this list will no longer continue to exist???? That will mean the end of me
>as I dont have news group access. Can I FTP it somehow? How?

>Andrew

I am also concerned. I really hope this list will continue to exist. I just
joined it and found it great!
I can access E-mail much more easily than news groups: for example, I read
the Digest on my E-mail at work (no Usenet, WWW or similar staff available),
and this helps me to cope with corporate life having brighter lunch breaks!
At home I play just with plant and fish tanks, not with computers!
Can anyone explain what's the likelihood to have this Digest discontinued?

Dionigi