[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Baensch Atlas 3

Sick of being housebound due to the weather (0F again), a friend and I
went to a few local shops. Baensch Atlas 3 was available, $58. The plant
portion was very brief, but contained one part I did like on "Unsuitable
Plants". Scientific name, common name, as well as a photo was included
with each of the plants they considered inappropriate for an aquarium.
Browsing through the book I didn't see any species of fish I recognized,
but my main focus in aquariakeeping isn't fish. I only have fish to keep my
plants clean and fed. ;)

Ken