[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Shrimp info....Neil?

While we are on the subject of shrimp...

Do Caridina japonica have any identifying features?  A local shop (RI
Aquarium and Pet Center in Providence, RI) is carrying some 3" long
"freshwater prawns" that do resemble those pictured in Amano, if
somewhat larger.  If I introduced one into a tank out of curiosity, is
there a danger that it might prey upon my smaller fish?

--
- Jack O'Leary in Plympton, where springlike conditions prevail and
American Kestrels are picking off songbirds attempting to feed at my