[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V1 #273

I've never used laterite. . . .  Come to think of it, I've never seen
laterite.  But I do recall an article by Owen Jeffries in _FAMA_ (maybe
someone else can help with the citation) about Karl Schoeler's plant
additives.  It's been a while, but I seem to remember that you could add
his "Substrate Gold" to an established tank if you baked it into "laterite
cookies" first.

Hope this helps, or better yet, sparks discussion.

Dirk
Department of History
University of Iowa