[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Ludwigia inclinata

karl.schoeler at tclbbs_com (Karl Schoeler) says I am looking for books which
have these
>two identified and pictured. Ludwigia
>inclinata reminds me of washed out Rotala Macranda.

It is NOT listed in the famous "References for Aquatic Plant Illustrations"
but I did find it pictured in two books: Aquarienpflanzen (1995) by Christel
Kasselmann and a 1993 Japanese book by Yamasaki and Yamada. Kasselmann says
that a synonym for L. inclinata is Jussiaea incinata, but this is not on the
Booth/Frank list either <g>.
BTW, to help answer similar questions, this list will soon be added to the
AGA home page <http://blake.oit.unc.edu/~fish/aga/ >

Neil Frank                 Aquatic Gardeners Association,  Raleigh NC