[Prev][Next][Index]

Trapa natans, Ludwigia inclinata, and Egeria najas

Karen Randall recently acquired Trapa natans, a plant I
would also like to acquire and propagate.  Anyone out
there with a little extra, please respond.

I acquired two "new" plants today, Ludwigia inclinata and
Egeria najas.  I am looking for books which have these
two identified and pictured. The Egeria najas is also
called "Asian Anacharis". It is similar to Anacharis but
needle-like leaved, and much more delicate. Ludwigia
inclinata reminds me of washed out Rotala Macranda.  Has
anyone else any experience with these two?

Karl R. Schoeler