[Prev][Next][Index]

re: Water Change Methods

Steve,

Not sure if this will help, but living in not so sunny snowy Minnesota I have a
plywood box I built sitting in my basement, lined with a pond liner.  I put my
make up water in there with a couple of submersible heaters and a cheap sump
pump.  (Started doing this in Texas for a different reason but it happens to
work well here.)  I have a hose hooked up to the sump pump.  When the water is
warm I simply pump it to where I need it.  A garbage can works well for this
too.  It does mean spending a little money, but it also means saving the back.
<g>

Doug