[Prev][Next][Index]

Sandpoint Substrate Heating

I just finished talking to the Sandpoint Factory
Direct people.  The guy on the phone said they no longer make
 "substrate cable heating systems" they now have "substrate
convection heating."  The cost is several hundred dollars LESS
 than the old system, retailing around $130.  Basically, you lay
the cables under the gravel and plug it in.  He's sending me their
flyer on the system along with the CO2 info.

Has anyone heard of or used this new heating system????
Rochelle Williams                     williaro at ftmcphsn-emh1_army.mil
U.S. Army Forces Command                               wk:  (404)669-7695
ATTN:  AFPI-ENE                                                    fax:
 (404)669-7827
Ft. McPherson, GA  30330
avid gardener and aquarist -
      who does a little air pollution work on the side.