[Prev][Next][Index]

Accidentally deleted #225

Hello out there,

I have really enjoyed the ebb and flow on the plant list over the past few weeks that I've been online. I would be grateful if anyone could forward me a copy of      #225 that I accidentally wiped. My interests are in Australian Native Fishes, aquatic plants of all kinds ( but a special interest in Australian ) and books on aquatic topics - plants, fish, ecology, inverts etc
If any other bibliophiles wish to exchange books, catalogues, sources etc please feel free to contact me at the above email address.

Regards,

Bruce Hansen.
( In sunny, mostly, Queensland, Australia where shorts and T-shirts are almost too much at present ).