[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V1 #223

If you do get any undergravel heating plans that look doable would
you be good enough to forward a copy to me?  I've printed every plan
I could find from the internet, but I find things in every one that
I don't understand.  I am in the process of setting up a 100 gallon
tank and am more interested in aquatic plants than fish but will
wind up with both - hopefully.  Let me know how you make out and
contact me if you want copies of what I have accumulated so far.  It
will have to go by snail mail - it is quite voluminous (is that a
real word?)
Jack Blumenthal
109 Virginia St
Olean, NY 14760