[Prev][Next][Index]

SFAS auction

If you are sending me plants for the auction, be sure to send an email right
after you post your box.  I need to know what plants you sent and a five word
description of why someone would buy them (great for fry, prevents algae
growth, fast-spreading weekend food, that kind of thing).  One description for
each plant.  Please identify each plant with scientific name and popular name
that you have heard it called (by me, there is no such thing as a REAL popular
name, so don't worry too much about it).  I will do the rest.   Dave

Dave Gomberg, Experimenta      San Francisco CA USA   gomberg at wcf_com