[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: heaters

>From: olga at arts_ubc.ca
>Date: Thu, 25 Jan 1996 11:01:23 -0700
>Subject: Re: heaters

<snip>

>I posted about this before but maybe it got lost. I have had the same thing
>happen with an Ebo jager heater, that is, it got moisture in it. I took it
>back to the the store and the manager said that it has happened with *all*
>of their's but that it doesn't seem to affect their performance. I quit
>using it anyway as putting my hands in a tank with a heater that has
>moisture in it definately put me off. I use Visitherm heaters and they are
>much easier to adjust and have performed very well. I would recommend
>Visitherm over Ebo jager any day. Besides they are less expensive.
>
>Olga

Olga,
	I am really glad that this is just not me! I also went to the Visitherm
and have not had any problems with it. Seems that if your Ebo Jager's work
they work forever. But I agree... I really don't care to put my hand in
water where the heater has a lot of condensation in it... reminds me too
much of a posting a few years back on 4/1... right George :)

ted.