[Prev][Next][Index]

Plant trade

I have a large sword plant (Echinodorus godzilla?) that I would like to
trade. The newest leaves are 22" long and 4" wide. It has conquered my 30 gal
and seeks a nice tank in a good neighbohood where it can spread out a little.
I also have some extra Hydrocotyle vulgaris, along with other assorted
cuttings.
I am willing to try anything interesting (except leather straps)
but would especially like to find any or all of the following:
Anubias nana
Hygrophilia polysperma
Eleocharis acicularis
Microsorium pteropus

---Bob Wurster,  in sunny but frigid West Virginia where

                           nothing has dried out yet because everything
                           is frozen solid.