[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: RFD - rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants

** Reply to note from  <Aquatic-Plants-Owner at actwin_com> 01/16/96  4:06pm CST
> From: dwebb at ti_com (David W. Webb)
> Date: Tue, 16 Jan 96 17:56:27 CST
> Subject: 2nd rec.aquaria RFD
>
> I hate to post here on this, but in the news.groups discussion over the
> rec.aquaria re-org, there has been considerable argument from a very few
> individuals that the rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants and other specialty
> newsgroups have no backing and should not be created unless they will be
> supported.

[snip]

> I'd conduct a poll, but I just don't have the time for another one.

If a poll doesn't have to be any more scientific than compiling a list of names and
a tally of 'yeahs' and 'nays', then I'd be happy to do it. Who would I forward the
results to? Would I send them to P. Dietiker? If that's the case, then here's what
I propose. Those who are interested in a rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants group, send
me email (jgreen at ibm_net) with "freshwater.plants poll" in the subject line. I will
compile the names and numbers and forward it.

John Green
London, ON
Canada