[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: "Freshwater Reefs"

I would love to play with this idea when I finally get off my tush and go
buy a big tank.  I would like a heavily planted tank with a low fish load
but lots of biodiversity including different type of crustacea, (daphnia,
fairy shrimp, ghost shrimp ect.).  I may have to compartamentalize different
sections to have predation free zones to ensure a stable population for the
tasty critters.

Of course, it would have to look great.

Bill Hamlin
(In fridged Winnipeg, -30 and hazzy)