[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Sending Mail

I have recently started using pine, but mine does not ask me questions,
it just sends mail to the Reply-To address if present.  I must have a
different version (or a different set of options chosen).

It does seem most mail clients function correctly.

Too bad it is not possible to set the From: line on the APD to aquatic-plants,
because this will result in all sorts of error messages (unknown user,
connection timed out, hostname lookup failure, etc.) being included
in the digest.

-Shaji
Shaji Bhaskar, Durham, North Carolina                   shaji at nando_net

On Fri, 12 Jan 1996, Erik Olson wrote:

> Some mailers (pine, for instance) give you the option by asking "Use
> Reply-to instead of From address?"  and it's easy to hit "No" by
> mistake.  I'm actually amazed there aren't more misfires here.
>
>   - Erik
>
> ---
> Erik D. Olson					         amazingly, at home
> eriko at wrq_com

Follow-Up(s): Reference(s):