[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Grainger & lighting

"Granger's" is a greenhouse in Ohio that specilizes in hybridizing and
selling African Violets.  They do sell lighting supplies for violet growers,
i.e. lighting benches with 2 & 4 bulb fixtures but these would not be
suitable for use over an aquarium since they are not watersafe.  (I know, I
buy violets from them all the time [my second 'plant' hobby, I competively
grown African violets])
If you want violet supplies let me know & I'll e-mail you you address & phone
no.

Lil

P.S.  Did you all know that African violets (S. ionantha) are ideal for
palluriums.  They LOVE the warmth and high humidity of these enclosed river &
swamp enviroments and exist in sized down to 2 - 3 inches across when
blooming. Besides, they are VERY, VERY pretty in my unbiased opinion <G>

Lil