[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: crypts in Australia

Andrew Hamilton writes....
>OK, so no one could tell me where I could get specific crypts from in South
>Australia. Can anyone tell me then where I might be able to mail order them
>from and prices etc. Please help as I am having major troubles finding a
>supplier. I only want a few different varieties for my personal tank.

Your government is very particular about not allowing any foreign plants
or insects into the country. I'd be surprised if any non-Australian aquatic
plants are available or can be imported legally into the Country.
Just a guess.

--
Dave Whittaker                       ac554 at FreeNet_Carleton.CA
Gloucester, Ontario                  dwhitt at magmacom_com