[Prev][Next][Index]

T8 Lighting Sources

	I recently came accross an electronic ballast that says it runs
4 F32T8 bulbs but I have been unable to identify what an F32T8 is.. I have
seen some conversation on this list on the subject of T8 lights and I *think*
that an F32T8 is a 4' 32 watt T8 bulb which is equivelant (or better than?)
to the standard 4' 40 watt T12 bulbs due to the higher efficiency of the T8
electronic ballasts.  If anyone can clarify this for me I would appreciate
it. If anyone knows of a good mail order source for these bulbs that would
be appreciated as well, asking for them at local fish stores has gotten me
mostly blank stares. :)

					Thanks,
					-Jason