[Prev][Next][Index]

Aquatic Plants Digest 'From:' address.

Oops.   It seems there are are some folks whose mail software
is different from mine.  Here is an abstract of some email
I received about my posting on how to send email to the list:

>>The CORRECT address for sending articles is aquatic-plants at actwin_com.
>>Alternatively, you can reply to incoming email from the list, but if you
>>do this, be sure to change the subject line to something appropriate.
>
>The Emailed Digest entries I receive from the list are from
>aquatic-plants-owner at actwin_com, NOT aquatic-plants at actwin_com, so when I
>reply, I send to you (like now.)

So, you should verify the recipient address if you reply to the APD.

-Shaji
Shaji Bhaskar, Durham, North Carolina                   shaji at nando_net