Date: Wed, 10 Jan 1996 14:54:18 -0500
From: leeann <leeann at richmond_infi.net>
To: owner-aquatic-plants at actwin_com
Subject: Malaysian Snails

I am trying to locate some Malaysian snails.. I understand that they burrow
into the substrata and prove beneficial to plants.  I read an article of a
planted 70 gallon aquarium that has been up over two years with discus and
these Malaysian snails.

I would appreciate any information on obtaining them.  I have just set up a
29 gallon aquarium, and would very much like to add these.

Does anyone know a reputable source, or have any?

Thanks for any information you may be able to provide.

Jeanne