[Prev][Next][Index]

Ferrovit

>From: Cynthia Powers <cyn at metronet_com>
>Date: Tue, 9 Jan 1996 01:22:49 -0600 (CST)
>Subject: FerroVit
>
>Would y'all please tell me your experiences with this fertilizer.  I'm
>thinking about trying it.
>
>TIA
>Cynthia

Cynthia,

Although I don't consider myself an expert on this subject, I have been
using "Ferrovit" in my 55g plant tank that I set up about 7 months ago with
good results. As I haven't used any other liquid fertilizers, I can't say
how it compares to other companies products.

I did, however, change their dosing schedule from "once a fortnight", to
every day. I just divided the reccomended "fortnight" dosage by 14 to come
up with a daily dosage. For my 55g tank, it worked out to 2.5 ml daily.

Regards,

Jay Bickford

Fort Smith, Arkansas