[Prev][Next][Index]

Which T8 bulbs to buy?

I recently got four electronic balasts (for $24.95 each) that can run 48
inch, 36 inch, or 24 inch T8 bulbs.  I had hoped to find plant bulbs in 48
inch and 24 inch lengths, such as gro and sho or gro-lux in the T8 size,
but the electrical supply companies in Jackson, MS have not been able to
find any in their catalogs.  Somewhat of a bummer after all the talk
recently in this mailing list about how the T8 bulbs are better.  Does
anybody know of a manufacturer who makes T8 plant bulbs?  If not, what T8
bulbs are people using?

Many thanks in advance,