[Prev][Next][Index]

Cold weather shipping

>The heatpacs are readily available at sporting goods stores,
>hardware stores and most large multiline stores like Fleet-
>Farm and Menards.  The cost is minimal....maybe 75 cents.

Having purchased heat packs for skiing in the past and suffered through what I
thought was highway robbery, I looked at the ingredients list for one:

Iron
Vermiculite
Cellulose
Sodium Chloride
Water

Anyone here know a good mixture ratio to get the desired results DIY?

David W. Webb
Enterprise Computing Provisioning
Texas Instruments Inc. Dallas, TX USA
(214) 575-3443 (voice)  MSGID:       DAWB
(214) 575-4853 (fax)    Internet:    dwebb at ti_com
(214) 581-2380 (pager)  Text Pager:  pgr at ti_com Subj:PAGE:David Webb