[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Shipping plants

I must disagree with Karen about the newspaper.  It serves no function
whatever except to stick to the plants, causing damage when removed.
If you  put plants in a plastic bag with a tablespoon of water,
whether or not you add some air to the bag, it will saturate with
water vapor in a matter of minutes.  No further water promotion is
needed.  I like to add some air to the bag so that there is more
"space" in the bag for the plant.   I like the foam container idea
tho.  Gotta find a vet!   Dave

Dave Gomberg, Experimenta      San Francisco CA USA   gomberg at wcf_com